To make sure that we maintain our green credentials, we adhere to our own environmental policy, as listed below.
We will set a high standard and aim to gain recognition for effectively
managing and improving our environmental impact.
We will do this by ensuring that we:
- think about the environment when making day to day decisions at work and at home
- promote good practice to our customers and encourage them to work with us - for example, by using the Greener Events Guide
- support school partners in achieving eco-schools status
- consider the environment when planning new projects
- prepare and implement an environmental management action plan as part of an Environmental Management System
- ensure our building minimises its environmental impact
- maintain and improve the way in which we manage our waste
- always use resources efficiently and effectively
- reduce pollution – particularly air pollution
- measure and reduce the building’s CO2 emissions
- comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements
- monitor, report and review our progress regularly