Campus location and opening times
The Campus main building and library are closed on bank holidays.
The Campus - main building
|Monday to Thursday||8.30am to 10pm|
|Friday||8.30am to 9pm|
|Saturday||8.30am to 5pm|
|Sunday||10am to 5pm|
The Campus - library
|Monday to Friday||2pm to 8pm|
|Saturday||2pm to 5pm|
Travel and directions
By car from the M5
- leave the M5 at Junction 21
- at the motorway roundabout take the first exit (if travelling north) or the third exit (if travelling south) onto the A370, signposted Weston-super-Mare
- stay on the dual carriageway until you reach the West Wick roundabout (by Morrison's petrol station). Take the third exit onto Elmham Way.
- go straight on at the traffic lights and then move into the left hand lane.
- at the mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Bransby Way.
- at the next mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Highlands Lane. The Campus is located on the right, opposite the Medical Centre.
From Worle Railway station:
- From Worle Station, take the public footpath to Diamond Batch/Coast Resource Centre.
- from Diamond Batch head straight across the roundabout into Elmham Way (pass willow sculptures on right).
- pass the Locking Castle Community Church (black glass windows) on your right into Bransby Way.
- cross the mini roundabout and The Campus is directly in front of you.